BR549
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BR549

BR549 Agency Headquaters

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hey it's me
Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 am by Vesnar

» I disbanded agency
Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:17 am by Dogheadfish

» Typo on the website
Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:10 am by Dogheadfish

» It's aswesome, & Free To Play
Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 am by Rimfire

» Desert Weapon Drop Locations
Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 pm by pikmin500

» I'M STILL ALIVE and have been playing THIS WHOLE TIME
Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:07 pm by Dogheadfish

» Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!!
Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 pm by Rimfire

» Don't ban me or anyone else who is a member of our forum at this time.
Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:51 am by Dogheadfish

» Agendatourney competition team
Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:35 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

BR549 Forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!!   Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:16 pm

If you need help on any post here and we can setup a time on when we can help you out .

What mission.
What class you are (robo, med, exc.)
What level you are.
If if you have anyone that is already going to help you out. Have their level and class.
What class you want to help you
And what time you are going to be on

I am a level 47 robo I am going to be 50 soon and so far all of the quests that I have done I have done solo but if you need any help post here and I will try and help.

people who are asking for help.

WakeUpWolfgang wrote:
I am going to be the first I need help on Night at the Solar farm, Fly free and the one right before Night on the Solar Farm I think its find the Source. this is for my level 20 something Med.

I am free most any time after 12 Central time zone

Last edited by WakeUpWolfgang on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dogheadfish
Admin
Dogheadfish

PostSubject: Re: Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!!   Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:32 pm

good idea wolf Smile
Back to top Go down
https://br549.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!!   Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:38 am

moved to pve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!!   Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:41 pm

I am going to be the first I need help on Night at the Solar farm, Fly free and the one right before Night on the Solar Farm I think its find the Source. this is for my level 20 something Med.

I am free most any time after 12 Central time zone
Back to top Go down
Rimfire

Rimfire

PostSubject: Re: Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!!   Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 pm

I still gotta do the Coordinated Strike mission on my lvl 48 recon. Online mostly on Saturday and Sunday around 16.00 GMT + 0100.

Lemme know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!!   Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!!
Page 1 of 1