BR549
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BR549

BR549 Agency Headquaters

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hey it's me
Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 am by Vesnar

» I disbanded agency
Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:17 am by Dogheadfish

» Typo on the website
Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:10 am by Dogheadfish

» It's aswesome, & Free To Play
Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 am by Rimfire

» Desert Weapon Drop Locations
Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 pm by pikmin500

» I'M STILL ALIVE and have been playing THIS WHOLE TIME
Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:07 pm by Dogheadfish

» Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!!
Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 pm by Rimfire

» Don't ban me or anyone else who is a member of our forum at this time.
Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:51 am by Dogheadfish

» Agendatourney competition team
Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:35 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

BR549 Forum

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots   Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:05 am

Very Happy bom What a Face lol!
Back to top Go down
Dogheadfish
Admin
Dogheadfish

Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots   Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:07 am

cool, when the arena dune commander thing happen, i missed it? Sad
Back to top Go down
https://br549.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots   Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:21 pm

It happens every time a GM comes online. they love to go into the Virtual Arenas and have fun. I've amazingly been there for all of the GM logins since I started playing Smile
They are amazing events. Viking bosses atop every point firing streams of rockets all simultaneously and machine gunning down anything that moves, pumping out Shrike bosses with bouncing AoE missiles filling every entry point into the arena, Legion champions going inside of anywhere that would otherwise be safe inside, and every trench infested with Dune commanders using their AoE shocker attack the moment you're in range. And you need to realize that all of this is going on simultaneously. And those were only the minor GM's. when HiREZ Duke came on there were all of those plus 6 Juggernaughts in the spawn areas and three Recursive Deconstructors (the bosses found at the end of DDR's, not the recon devices) That was truly Epic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots   Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Duke came on today but I had to log off. Sure it was a blast; what I was lucky enough to get was being in the very dome he logged into, and getting screenshots of all of his, Robo character profile information, including weapons, mods, armor, appearance, crafting levels, achievements and descriptions for all of everything. So I think having the ultimate robo double turret info was worth it. Since he can get exactly any type of weapon, mod , and armor he wants. even if I missed the awesome Virtual arena. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dogheadfish
Admin
Dogheadfish

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots   Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:43 am

wow, i had no idea they did that, but I have been on hirezduke's and hirezbart's merc team a few times, it was cool Smile
Back to top Go down
https://br549.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots   Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:56 am

Oooooo) I wanna try it)
So when does this happen?
Who should come online??
scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots   Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys check out the gallery I added pictures of all my personal Expliots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BR549 :: General Topics :: General topics (talk about what ever you want)-
Jump to: