BR549
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BR549

BR549 Agency Headquaters

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hey it's me
Medic Specs (post or discuss Medic setups here; if you add a new spec, be sure to mention whether it's for AvA, PVP, PVE, etc.) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 am by Vesnar

» I disbanded agency
Medic Specs (post or discuss Medic setups here; if you add a new spec, be sure to mention whether it's for AvA, PVP, PVE, etc.) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:17 am by Dogheadfish

» Typo on the website
Medic Specs (post or discuss Medic setups here; if you add a new spec, be sure to mention whether it's for AvA, PVP, PVE, etc.) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:10 am by Dogheadfish

» It's aswesome, & Free To Play
Medic Specs (post or discuss Medic setups here; if you add a new spec, be sure to mention whether it's for AvA, PVP, PVE, etc.) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 am by Rimfire

» Desert Weapon Drop Locations
Medic Specs (post or discuss Medic setups here; if you add a new spec, be sure to mention whether it's for AvA, PVP, PVE, etc.) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 pm by pikmin500

» I'M STILL ALIVE and have been playing THIS WHOLE TIME
Medic Specs (post or discuss Medic setups here; if you add a new spec, be sure to mention whether it's for AvA, PVP, PVE, etc.) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:07 pm by Dogheadfish

» Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!!
Medic Specs (post or discuss Medic setups here; if you add a new spec, be sure to mention whether it's for AvA, PVP, PVE, etc.) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 pm by Rimfire

» Don't ban me or anyone else who is a member of our forum at this time.
Medic Specs (post or discuss Medic setups here; if you add a new spec, be sure to mention whether it's for AvA, PVP, PVE, etc.) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:51 am by Dogheadfish

» Agendatourney competition team
Medic Specs (post or discuss Medic setups here; if you add a new spec, be sure to mention whether it's for AvA, PVP, PVE, etc.) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:35 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

BR549 Forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Medic Specs (post or discuss Medic setups here; if you add a new spec, be sure to mention whether it's for AvA, PVP, PVE, etc.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Medic Specs (post or discuss Medic setups here; if you add a new spec, be sure to mention whether it's for AvA, PVP, PVE, etc.) Empty
PostSubject: Medic Specs (post or discuss Medic setups here; if you add a new spec, be sure to mention whether it's for AvA, PVP, PVE, etc.)   Medic Specs (post or discuss Medic setups here; if you add a new spec, be sure to mention whether it's for AvA, PVP, PVE, etc.) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Hey,
I just finished putting together a new A.O.E./H.o.T. spec for PVP Medics. It could, in theory, work well in AvA as well, as it's fairly versatile, but it's not great if there's a specialized role needed for such combat. Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.agendaprofile.com/profile/792658/6830/

From experience so far, it's great at getting buffs, as well as heal boosts, out quickly and with decent radius (minus the +15% group buff range, which I left out.) Heal over time with an Adrenaline gun, as well as the grenade, are good for keeping entire teams alive on the point without putting the medic into the thick of things unnecessarily, as well as keeping the medic alive with the grenade, since this spec lacks the biofeedback gun and regen offhand for self-healing. The spec also leans toward targeted healing by pulling out all the stops to give the massively power-eating Adrenaline gun both the power pool and the power recharge to keep it firing. The life stealer also makes recons think twice in a melee dual to the death, and can help keep the medic alive in point skirmishes. Also, with the modding I've done (far from perfect, but I have yet to get full epics,) A.O.E. and Ranged protection are good, and some skill-based general protection is thrown in for good measure. The pain gun ensures a high assist tally and coordinates attacks on vulnerable targets. There are a few weaknesses with this spec that I've noticed, however. First, its melee protection (total value of 1) is awful, so one will have to depend on the life stealer to get by at point blank. Also, the pain gun is incapable of taking out mines. This coupled with its low damage and the lack of any poison offhands means that the medic, while able to take more punishment, has little in the way of offensive capability, and will likely have to get by either pain-gunning an attacker and fleeing or simply trying to hold out until help arrives (the inherent 92 health/second auto-heal helps with this.) Finally, this spec really doesn't lend much to being able to pocket heal, and thus is much more group-oriented.

Anyway, let me know what you think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Medic Specs (post or discuss Medic setups here; if you add a new spec, be sure to mention whether it's for AvA, PVP, PVE, etc.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BR549 :: Global Agenda :: General Global Agenda Talk-
Jump to: