BR549
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BR549

BR549 Agency Headquaters

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hey it's me
Global Agenda: Pets EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 am by Vesnar

» I disbanded agency
Global Agenda: Pets EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:17 am by Dogheadfish

» Typo on the website
Global Agenda: Pets EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:10 am by Dogheadfish

» It's aswesome, & Free To Play
Global Agenda: Pets EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 am by Rimfire

» Desert Weapon Drop Locations
Global Agenda: Pets EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 pm by pikmin500

» I'M STILL ALIVE and have been playing THIS WHOLE TIME
Global Agenda: Pets EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:07 pm by Dogheadfish

» Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!!
Global Agenda: Pets EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 pm by Rimfire

» Don't ban me or anyone else who is a member of our forum at this time.
Global Agenda: Pets EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:51 am by Dogheadfish

» Agendatourney competition team
Global Agenda: Pets EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:35 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

BR549 Forum

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Global Agenda: Pets

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Global Agenda: Pets Empty
PostSubject: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Hi everyone!
I (not only i Wink ) would like to know more about Pets....
As i know we can purchase Pet at auction or "make" them by ourselves
cat elephant rendeer
Please give more info about them)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:08 pm

You can buy pets for a large sum of credits at the auction house, or craft them yourself. however the thing that makes it so difficult is you have to save up 30,000 tokens to buy the crafting crystal needed to create your pet otherwise there are two parts to pets:1) the moulds which are extremely rare loot drops and are purchasable for credits at the auction house, and 2) the blueprints which can be purchased for 100 tokens each from the petshop vendor. I forgot to mention, as I know the crafting crystals are only usable once so 1 crystal=only 1 pet scratch

Correct me if I am wrong
hope this helps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Thank u) but can you tell more about their "role" in game, cause i saw a lot in Dome but i haven't seen pets in merc or SO....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Their "role" is only to give you a 20% ground/airspeed boost while in dome city, yet they cannot be brought out in combat, or open zone. they are ultimately just for the looks and coolness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:18 pm

yeeah, it's cool but expensive(
they dance awesome))
but probably i will craft one)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:25 pm

You'll want a booster for that Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:40 pm

why?)
the problem is mould, but i have some "money" so i will buy all staff and try to craft it)
i want it cause it's really cooool)
Back to top Go down
Dogheadfish
Admin
Dogheadfish

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:01 pm

I would recomend buying OC stuff b4 u make a pet, its kind of a waste of tokens, if ur not set up with all epic and ur classes OC items. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://br549.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:11 am

yeah, i decided to achive 50 lvl (i have assualt 24, recon 21, robo 17) and then probably i will craft it)
Whats our agency need more Assault or Recon? Cause i cannot choose with whom to play, i like both, but i play better with assault)
Back to top Go down
Dogheadfish
Admin
Dogheadfish

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:14 am

we need assaults and medics the most
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:43 pm

ok, how long does it take to achieve 50 lvl??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Assuming Vesnar leveled at an average rate, probably 3 to 4 months. If it helps, I have a level 34 Medic, a level 34 Recon, a level 33 Robo, a level 7 Robo, and two level 24 Assaults after four months, mainly because I haven't focused on any one toon. Anyway, 32,000 xp per level is the max it gets up to, if I recall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:00 am

I did Not level at an average rate, I leveled much faster when summer started. But If play like me and are elite I wasn't with my robo but am now leveling my medic with Elite I would say 2 Solid uninterupted Months per class. Double that or triple even if you are in school, like I will be at the end of summer. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 am

1 50= a little more than 2 30's
you can check how much overall EP you have acummulated in your tab that says your star rating in game
you end with 7,200,000 or 720,000,000 EP per toon someone tell me which is right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:38 am

If anything, 720,000 sounds closest; the max XP needed per level is 32,000, and that's only at lvl 38-ish and above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: what do we need?   Global Agenda: Pets EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:44 am

I have a medic that is level 20, going pure heal.. and a level 32 robo, thats focused on turrets, should I start focusing more on my medic?
Back to top Go down
Dogheadfish
Admin
Dogheadfish

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:37 am

yes medics are great for AVA, and play some merc with the pain gun too, pain gun is a must for AVA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global Agenda: Pets   Global Agenda: Pets Empty

Back to top Go down

Global Agenda: Pets
Page 1 of 1