BR549
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BR549

BR549 Agency Headquaters

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hey it's me
Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 am by Vesnar

» I disbanded agency
Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:17 am by Dogheadfish

» Typo on the website
Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:10 am by Dogheadfish

» It's aswesome, & Free To Play
Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 am by Rimfire

» Desert Weapon Drop Locations
Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 pm by pikmin500

» I'M STILL ALIVE and have been playing THIS WHOLE TIME
Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:07 pm by Dogheadfish

» Get help on Missions, Quests and Assignments here!!!
Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 pm by Rimfire

» Don't ban me or anyone else who is a member of our forum at this time.
Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:51 am by Dogheadfish

» Agendatourney competition team
Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:35 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

BR549 Forum

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Hardware Hacking and Open Source

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hardware Hacking and Open Source Empty
PostSubject: Hardware Hacking and Open Source   Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Is there anyone here that Hacks hardware and make and use opensourse stuff like the Arduino. So I can try to bounce Ideas off of you .

(I am making an Arduino project but I am having some problems righting my code.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardware Hacking and Open Source   Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:27 pm

I don't but feel I should want you that with with the last updade Hi-Rez added in a new layer of anti-hacking/hacking detection measures in and have warned that any attempt at hacking that they catch will have the account that was doing the hacking banned. So I guess if you're gonna be hacking just test it on an alt account ffirst that has different account verification info than your account.
Just a heads since I don't want you banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardware Hacking and Open Source   Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Sorry, my expertise is just enough to install a new graphics card in my PC and intelligently shop for computers Smile. And Vesnar, he's not talking about Global Agenda hax, he's talking about hacking hardware components and presumably open-source coding them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardware Hacking and Open Source   Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:56 pm

People have the wrong idea of the word "hack" to hack something put most basically is to change or make something. You can hack air to make it warmer or cooler. The type of hacking you are thinking of is changing or make something that gives you access to something that you are not to have access to.

The hacking I am talking about is taking old computers and random parts and ICs and making a robot or a rc car or an RC lawnmower or even making a home security system from an old gameboy and some leds and lasers.

Here is a good site with some projects like the ones I listed above

http://www.instructables.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardware Hacking and Open Source   Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:01 pm

I have to say very good response time on that post. So yeah shows what I know about this stuff. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardware Hacking and Open Source   Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:06 pm

I have good response time because i hacked my phone and my email. When I get an email my phone tells me before my computer will and I always have my phone on me. I am going to work on a system that emails me when the mail man gets here when the doorbell rings when anyone drives up the drive way and more it will cost me about $30 to make it and that is why I hack things I can have technology that would cost a lot to buy it retail when I can make it dirt cheep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardware Hacking and Open Source   Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Lol, I should get around to that. I'm better with the hardware though, and I'd be lost trying to program the stuff, though I could probably do so with Labview or something of the like. Did you get custom ROMs for your phone? I wish mine notified me faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardware Hacking and Open Source   Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:30 pm

no not yet I am not using any custom roms but i am planing on it. I am using google voice so when I get an email it goes to my phone. It seems like having it do that it gets to my phone faster then just using gmail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hardware Hacking and Open Source   Hardware Hacking and Open Source EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 am

Android ftw? Sadly, I just got a 2.3 update that's really buggy; considering rooting it and finding 2.2 ROM to reinstall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardware Hacking and Open Source   Hardware Hacking and Open Source Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardware Hacking and Open Source
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BR549 :: General Topics :: General topics (talk about what ever you want)-
Jump to: